The Embedded Bathroom Control System is a small system based on a 68HC11
and designed to:
- Control the bathroom fan,
- Control the light,
- Control the radio (ie, music),
- Display the temperature, humidity, ...
This system has several hardware components:
- A 68hc11 board with 32Kb of ROM
and 32Kb of RAM. This board runs the EBCS software.
- An LCD board which provides a
2x16 LCD display with 4 buttons.
- A Power Control board which
has a transformer and 2 triacs (one for fan and one for light).
- A Sensor module which provides temperature, humidity and presence
- A I/O board connected to the CPU
board. This is the interface with the sensors, the power control
board and the LCD panel.